Govt. has banned the use of mobile phones in college campus vide G.O No. RT/NO/346/05, Higher Education dated 01/03/2005. The college, therefore, has decided to enforce it strictly for the good of the student community and formed Anti- Mobile Squad with the following staff members.
1. Mr. Jishnu S. Nair (Dept. of Malayalam)
2. Mr. Sabu Paulose (Dept. of Commerce)
3. Ms. Bubly Scaria ( Dept. of Commerce)
1. Students are not allowed to use mobile phones in the campus.
2. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against those who violable the instruction.
3. If any student is found using mobile phones, it shall be reported to the department concerned.
4. All the teachers and staff members are authorized to report the same to the department concerned.
5. Parents can claim the phone from the principal.