Our library acts as the centre of all the academic activities of the college. It is a computerized resource centre with a collection of over 5000 books and subscribes to a number of journals.
There are certain regulations laid down to ensure maximum service to the Users.
1) The Library and Reading room will remain open from 09.00 am to 4.00 p.m on all working days
2) Books can be borrowed or returned from 12.10 pm to 1.00 pm on all working days
3) Students are required to produce their identity card on demand to enter the library.
4) Borrowers should return the book within a fortnight. A member who fails to return a book on the due date will be fined Rs. 1/- per day until the book is returned.
5) Borrowers will be held responsible for any damage caused to a book.
6) Silence shall be strictly observed in the library, reading room and its premises.
7) Students are not allowed to sub-lend the books.